We all know you can't beat a bit of local knowledge - recommendation is always the best way to get the best tips and leads on where to go, what to buy, and who to see.
Here in the Malvern Hills and surrounding counties we are surrounded by some very talented and inspiring local businesses that we think you should hear about.
Just over the Malvern Hill from us are the Great British Florist - we've used their beautiful blooms a lot over the past few years in our own photoshoots and can vouch for the fact that home grown not flown flowers really do smell better! We love their Country style look and know you will love their bouquets and posies.
We will hand you over to Heather and the team now to tell you a bit more about their business:
Open Now! – Our Hereford Flower Shop is a real working floristry!
When you want flowers for a special occasion please pop into our shop on Blackfriars Street or phone us on 01432 355616, and we will be very pleased to help.
We can't do red roses on Valentine's Day or Sunflowers in January because our floweriness is all British... But what we can assure you is that we always have a huge variety of all British Flowers (and plants) and they are fresh, scented and guaranteed to delight.
You can pick up a ready made fresh bouquet or posy with prices starting at a few £'s. We'll also hand-tie you a bespoke British Bouquet or Posy made up of seasonal flowers. We have 11 farmers growing flowers for us so we have a huge amount of loveliness fresh everyday.
* For Wedding Flowers that look as if you gathered them on the way to the wedding. Contact Heather and she will meet you in our shop and you can meet up for a Wedding Flower Consultation West Midlands Florist of the Year 2016
* For next day delivery in Herefordshire and throughout the UK call into the shop or phone us on 01432 355616 or order online.
* Flower School - Come and take a workshop or a course in our Hereford Flower School in The Robert Owen Academy.
* Plants - we have a lovely range of plants for your home and garden along with wildflower seed and more.
* Sympathy Flowers - We know how challenging it is to sort out a funeral. We have a book of designs you can come and take away and a private area where you can talk through a fitting tribute for your loved one.
* If you need a gift we have a range of fabulous soaps from The Little Soap Company, proper tea from Trumpers Tea as well as a huge selection of vintage jugs, gorgeous vases and Merrythought Teddy Bears.
We’re open 09:30-17:00 Monday to Saturday.
Find us Here:
The Great British Florist, The Robert Owen Academy, Blackfriars Street, Hereford, HR4 9HS
Our shop is located less than a minute from The Old Market shopping precinct, simply walk through the car park up towards the Football Grounds, turn right on Blackfriars Street - you will see our shop last on the left under a sign for The Robert Owen Academy.
Ample Parking is available at The Old Market Shopping Centre
For more info, pop on over to the Great British Florist website.
We’ve also just launched our new range of Flower Workshops - From half-day to five week courses. Learn from a range of skilled tutors and all our courses include everything you will need, including flowers and cake - with your final arrangement to take home! Book online here